- This event has passed.
SAP User Group
April 10 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Upcoming Meeting Agenda Highlights
10.00. Arrival & Coffee
10.15. Welcome, Introductions & Update
Key Discussion Items
- Master Data – Best Practice
- Dispute Management
- FAQ’s – How do I do x?
- Please come prepared with issues and problems where you are looking for a solution.
- As the forum is a “Self Help Group” in a lot of cases one or more of the members
will have had the same problem and can share their solution.
- We do not only focus on issues & problems we also like to hear about solutions the members have found or developed.
Cash Allocation tools
Rimilia / Presentation & Workshop
What our members say
For more information and an information pack Email email@example.com
There are 4 SAP User Group meetings a year.
Meetings start at 10.00 and run through to 14.30, with breaks. Refreshments & lunch are provided.
Meetings are held at various venues in the UK. We aim to hold meetings at members’ premises where possible as this provides the best access to a live SAP system.
Challenging & instructive agendas
The SAP user Group Forum members have significant input into meeting agendas, to ensure that sessions are relevant and cover key areas of common interest.
Most sessions are workshop-based, or large and small group discussions.
We also source and invite knowledgeable experts to attend to present on specific subjects of interest.
Membership is open to AR professionals from any company considering, implementing or using SAP systems. Membership is subject to acceptance of our membership terms & conditions.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge and without obligation, to assess the benefits of membership for themselves. Thereafter the annual membership fee is £600.
Members are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs.
Membership is not just about meetings
We encourage members to draw on the network of peers provided by the SAP User Group Forum between meetings. There is an established electronic communications channel for members to ask questions and stay in touch with each other.
All members’ contact details are available on the restricted-access area of the forum website, from where copies of all meeting output can also be downloaded.
A LinkedIn Group has been established, membership of which is strictly limited to forum members and genuine prospective members.
SAP AR User Group
The SAP User Group was developed in 1996 as an independent, cross-industry user group to support users working in credit and finance. The focus is to maximise members’ use and understanding of the SAP system and its modules.
The objectives of the SAP User Group are to:
- Enable members to build a ‘self-help’ network to enhance their knowledge and skills;
- Share experiences and problems with the aim of finding effective solutions;
- Assist members to improve the efficiency of their SAP use; and
- Make members aware of the add-ons and services available from third-party suppliers.