- This event has passed.
International Pharmaceuticals Manufacturers Forum
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for our new International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Credit Forum on the 18th November 2020
• To build personal networks
• To share experiences and with the objective of finding effective solutions
• To enhance risk management within the member companies
• To improve members knowledge and experience
• To improve skill levels
• To discuss Industry and Credit related matters and issues
AGENDA – VIRTUAL MEETING
10.00am – WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS
10.15am – The IPMF Proposal
11.00am – Keynote Speaker – James Redmond, Vice President & Head of Global Supply Chain Alexion Pharma International Operations UC
• Current overview of the Global pharma market
• Summary of the Covid-19 impact
• Future challenges and regional hot spots
• Opportunities and hopes for 2021
11.30am – Global Economic roundup
12.00am – International Trading Challenges – Argentina, Egypt, Lebanon, Mexico etc.
12:30pm – Workshop – Risk Strategies, Onboarding & Cash Forecasting
Access your first Virtual Forum for Free…
If you are interested in coming along and finding out more about Forums International and how our events could help your career, just let us know. We welcome visitors to try a forum for FREE.