ICF Credit Forum (ICF)
December 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Upcoming Meeting Agenda Highlights
09.30am – Welcome & Introductions – Martyn Brooke, Consultant Partner, Forums International Ltd
09.40am – Country Risk – The impact of Covid-19 – BakerIng, Cedar Rose & Graydon
10.40am – Break
10.50am – How AI & automation compliment & enable centered contact? Bakering, Esker & Netsend
11.45am – Streamlining – Laurie Beagle, Jon Swan & Atul Vadher
12.20pm – Insolvency Update – Ian Defty, Partner, CVR Global
13.00pm – Close
For more information and an information pack Email email@example.com
International Credit Forum (ICF)
The International Credit Forum has been the leading peer group for credit professionals from International companies since 1998.
International trade in a changing business environment presents specific challenges to businesses. The ICF (International Credit Forum) equips members with the practical tools they need to meet those challenges. The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
- To exchange experiences and views on issues of common interest
- To share practical ideas that members can implement in their own organisations
- To develop & promote best practice in global credit & risk management in the international community
- To improve knowledge and skills and keep up to date with industry developments
- To connect credit leaders and practitioners with each other and with industry experts.