International Credit Forum (ICF)
The International Credit Forum (ICF) was developed by Forums International Ltd for credit & finance professionals who have responsibility for trading across borders, in Europe or globally.
International trade in a changing business environment presents specific challenges to businesses globally. These include different business cultures, diverse legal and banking rules and corporate structures.
The International Credit Forum equips members with the practical tools they need to meet those challenges.
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge
- Develop and enhance best and new practices
- Improve skill levels
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
The ICF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Who should attend our forums?
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- The INFO Hub gives members the facility to ask each other questions and share experiences on a 24/7 basis
- We run monthly Webinars which are free to members
- Also, a weekly Coffee Break session where members can discuss current experiences
For more information on what membership includes and other options click here to go to the Membership Page
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Thereafter the annual membership fee is £725+VAT. We offer various payment options