Fraud Prevention Network (FPN)
Originally formed in early 2000s the Fraud Prevention Network was re-launched in January 2019 with our Corporate Partners Graydon UK. Fraud is very much the “fastest growing industry” and fraudsters always seem to be one step ahead. Our aim is to change that pattern through education and support.
The forum is aimed at the B2B community with the primarily aim to assist its members in the prevention and/or reduction in their losses caused by criminal activity.
The forum will provide the members with practical tools and solutions they need to meet the challenges of the current business environment.
The FPN is the “Go-To Place” when members need help
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge
- Develop and enhance best and new anti-fraud practices
- Improve skill levels
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
The FPN proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Who should attend the FPN forum?
Professionals of all levels who have the responsibility for fraud prevention in their company
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- The Information/Intelligence sharing portal gives members the facility to share concerns and fraud events on a 24/7 basis
- We run Webinars between meetings which are free to members
- Also, a weekly Coffee Break session where members can discuss current experiences
For more information on what membership includes and other options [click here] to go to the Membership Page
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Thereafter the annual membership fee is £750+VAT. We offer various payment options