Credit Professionals Forum (CPF)
Incorporating the Best Practice Forum
Formed in early 1991 the Credit Professionals Forum (CPF) is now over 20 years old. Over the years the Credit Professionals Forum has widened its scope into a cross-industry community to which credit & finance professionals from all types of businesses are welcome.
The Credit Professionals Forum equips members with the practical tools they need to meet the challenges of the current business environment.
The CPF provides an environment for members to:
- Share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge
- Develop and enhance best and new practices
- Improve skill levels
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
Who should attend our forums?
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- The INFO Hub gives members the facility to ask each other questions and share experiences on a 24/7 basis
- We run monthly Webinars which are free to members
- Also, a weekly Coffee Break session where members can discuss current experiences
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Thereafter the annual membership fee is £725+VAT. We offer various payment options
For more information on what membership includes and other options click here to go to the Membership Page