Credit Management Forum (CMF)
The Credit Management Forum (CMF) has been the leading peer group for finance & credit managers since 2006. It provides a unique community for members to meet, network and learn. The aim is to equip members with the practical tools they need to meet the challenges of a changing business environment and add value to their roles.
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge
- Develop and enhance best and new practices
- Improve skill levels
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
The CMF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before:
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Thereafter the annual membership fee is £825+VAT. We offer various payment options
Who should attend our forums?
Our forums are for practising credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- The INFO Hub gives members the facility to ask each other questions and share experiences on a 24/7 basis
- We run monthly Webinars which are free to members
- Also, a weekly Coffee Break session where members can discuss current experiences
For more information on what membership includes and other options [click here] to go to the Membership Page