Forums Designed and Delivered for Credit Professionals Worldwide
Fraud Prevention Network
Originally formed in early 2000s the Fraud Prevention Network has gone through many name changes and owners.
Fraud is very much the “fastest growing industry” and fraudsters always seem to be one step ahead. Our aim is to change that pattern through education and support.
The FPN will be the “Go-To Place” when members need help.
The FPN is aimed at the B2B community with the primarily aim to assist its members in the prevention and/or reduction in their losses caused by criminal activity.
· Draw on the other members knowledge and experiences.
· Develop and enhance best and new anti-fraud practices
· Improve members skill levels
· Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
Who is the Fraud Prevention Network for?
- Professionals of all levels who have the responsibility for fraud prevention in their company
- Members from cross-industry businesses in the UK and Europe
- This is not just a meeting. But the start of a community.
The FPN will provide the members with practical tools and solutions they need to meet the current business challenges:
- Quarterly meetings of workshops, discussions and presentations
- Members will meet with their counterparts from other industries as well as
- experts in the fields of fraud prevention and investigation.
- Support to the members with a working hour help and support line
- The Forums International website
- Where we host the latest news and advice,
- Also a secure members area hosting presentations and workshop results
- Access to a secure communication channel
- Intelligence sharing
- Fraud alerts
- Fraud Investigations
- A global network of fraud prevention specialists and investigators
- CICM CPD points/hours can be earned at all FPN meetings
We only have pre-approved Corporate Partners. You will never intentionally be sold to at a meeting,
See our latest Webinar below to find out more about the Fraud Prevention Network Forum
For more information about membership please contact
Laurie Beagle or Lynn Christon
Forums International Ltd
T: 01246 555055